MSF 4.0 provides some programmes, including AI & Machine Learning Competence for Industry 4.0, Data Generation, Smart Factory Technical Overview, Machine Data Logging & Visualization, and Data Formulation OEE among others.
Leading Transformation Through Training
THE MALAYSIAN SMART FACTORY (MSF) 4.0 IS A SHRDC PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SWISS SMART FACTORY DELIVERING HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE AND TALENTS FOR THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING
The Malaysian Smart Factory was birthed in 2016 as the call to address the needs for companies wanting to start IR4.0. Our unique approach is through talent development to ensure sustainability and scalability. We strive that each company who undergoes our MSF programs will achieve or have achieved their first lighthouse.
Our MSF Programs are curated and refined to be relevant and related to industry needs. The programs are broken down to smaller modules for easy learning and execution.
SHRDC Partnership with the Swiss Smart Factory
The Malaysian Smart Factory (MSF) 4.0 is a SHRDC partnership with the Swiss Smart Factory delivering hands-on experience and talents for the future of manufacturing.
Services & Solutions
Current Workforce Training
- The MSF 4.0 Programs are tailored to meet industries needs in smart automation
- There are a total of 5 core programs ranging from 2-6 days each
- The objective is for companies to achieve their first lighthouse project or Proof of Concept
Talent Pipeline Training
- Targetted at unemployed, fresh graduates and school leavers
- The duration of the programs ranges from 3 months to 6 months depending on the individuals’ background
- The program prepares the candidates for the workforce so that they will fit into employment easily though the skills and knowledge learned at SHRDC
- Some of the popular programs are Expert Craftman in PLC, Machining, Programming and Database and Big Data Analytics
SHRDC Structured Internship Program
- SHRDC Structured Internship Program is a 3-6 months program aim to assist and interest students for IR4.0
- The program is curated in a way to allow students to learn IR4.0 competencies, undergo real-life IR4.0 projects before returning to their universities
- Technical webinars are organised twice monthly as a community outreach
- The aim for the technical webinars is education and information
- The webinar are complimentary and open to anyone
- By becoming a talent partner with SHRDC, companies will be able to receive first hand information about Talent and Training programs
- Companies are also brief on latest government initiatives / grants related to Talent Development
- Companies are also given preference to receive SHRDC graduates for job placement or OJT
Corporate/ Promotional Video
Get In Touch
Get the brochure and talk to us today!