A company at the heart of manufacturing since 1974. Integrate the value of efficiency, less waste and connectivity into one system.
Cost Effective Intelligence Solution Partner
FSBM MES ELITE CHAMPIONS 'INTELLIGENT MANUFACTURING' TO OPTIMIZE YIELD AND PRODUCTIVITY
FSBM MES Elite is a fully technical hands-on, programming and process-oriented Digital System Integrator specialized in providing digital factory automation solutions including MES, OEE, Vision Inspection System, Predictive Maintenance, Closed Loop Control System, AI Analytics, Smart Sensing, Data Integration (IIOT) and Software Programming Customization for Manufacturing, Warehousing and Engineering based factories to embark on the Journey to Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 transformation.
The company’s recent major accomplishments are the complete digitalization rollout for a plantwide MES+OEE+ERP+CRM+E-commerce implementation for a SME factory under Industry4WRD Intervention Fund and also awarded to implement Vision Inspection System for 5 market-leading Rubber Glove Manufacturers in Malaysia and Thailand. In Oct 2020, his company had officially been appointed by SIRIM Berhad to implement IoT & Digitalization including MES and OEE for 2 metalworking factories and 1 F&B factory, same time they also secured Vision Inspection system contract from 2 large Rubber Glove manufacturers and Factory Automation Project from a world-leading disk drive manufacturer and data storage company.
FSBM MES Elite’s primary business objective is to integrate most cost-effective solution and operational-efficient innovation into the business and manufacturing environment to assist the client’s factory to improve production equipment performance, manufacturing yield and productivity.
We Provide Factory Automation & Digitalization Solution for SME Industry
The company registered in MATRADE (546918) and an associate member of Productivity and Innovation from MPC (2021-00001/26.01.2021) to provide Factory Automation and Digitalization solution for SME industry.
Services & Solutions
Manufacturing Execution System “MES”
- To digitize and trace the production data from Raw Material till Finished Good using Web-based reporting modules including Production Monitoring, Equipment Monitoring, WIP Tracking, Maintenance, Planner, Asset Management, Scheduling, Quality Management, Procurement and Warehousing Management System.
- Connectable to Cloud Computing server with Cybersecurity feature.
- Enable connectivity between management office and production floor in order to streamline production control, scheduling capabilities and delivery leadtime.
- Supplying visualization and corrective action guidance for quality and performance continuous improvement.
- Enable factory management to realize how current conditions inside the plant floor.
- Incorporated with IIoT features including wireless handheld barcodes or QR code scanner, smart sensor and other control system to enable the transfer of Real Time production reporting and monitoring data via cloud to present to factory management with precise data on 24/7 and remotely.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness “OEE”
- OEE is the gold standard for measuring manufacturing productivity.
- It identifies the percentage of manufacturing time that is truly productive.
- Real Time OEE lookouts and measures the problem so the factory can fix it immediately to reduce and/or eliminate.
- Identified the Six Big Losses – the most common causes of equipment-based productivity loss in manufacturing.
- By measuring OEE and the underlying losses, the factory will gain important insights on how to systematically improve their manufacturing process. OEE is the single best metric for identifying losses, benchmarking progress, and improving the productivity of manufacturing equipment (i.e., eliminating waste).
- To integrate OEE as a stepping stone to kick off Industry 4.0 transformation.
Industrial Vision Inspection System
- Enable production especially QC a clearer overall picture of the raw material, WIP or finished product quality and condition, reduce reject and scrap rates (wastage reduction).
- Using high-accuracy image capturing and recognition tools for better decision-making.
- The aim is to provide an accurate and reliable automated technical identification, inspection, measurement, verification, validation and guidance for optimized manufacturing operations.
- Improved quality and consistency (fewer bottlenecks, overruns, and other disruptions).
- Error proofing beyond human eye capability (e.g. inspection of small details).
- Bottom line – vision inspection system helps improve factory operations with real-time, high-volume and continuous data streams for unmatched productivity, a key application of the Industry 4.0.
Equipment Predictive Maintenance
- Predictive maintenance is an advance method from preventive maintenance as condition-based maintenance that monitors and analyses the current condition of equipment using smart sensor devices.
- Predictive maintenance utilizes condition-monitoring equipment to assess the performance of equipment parts through a more real-time, data-driven approach, therefore, identifying the potential issues before they occur.
- Adopt smart sensor or devices supply data in real-time, which is used to predict when the equipment will require maintenance to prevent equipment from running major failure.
- Instrumental for Vibrational analysis, Acoustical analysis (ultrasonic) and Infrared analysis.
- Driven and inspected by detailed, validated data and high-speed data analysis for all types of production lines for improved equipment lifespan, productivity and quality consistency.
Corporate/ Promotional Video
Get real world advice from the people who have been there.
Get In Touch
Get the brochure and talk to us today!